Pages

Wednesday, 19 July 2017

TWINS

Hello Everyone!
I have had some time to play this week and as I just love Laura's sketches over at Stuck?! Sketches  I played along.
Here is her new sketch... isn't it gorgeous?

Here is my layout.


I pretty much kept to the sketch.

I did add a tag to journal on and my journalling says....

You two look so angelic here :) On the whole you get on very well but you do have your moments. I am so glad to have been such a big part of your life so far. Seeing your personalities form and develop has been so special. <3

Here are some closeups.


I used papers from Echo Park for this layout I love these colours together they are so playful. The yellow heart paper was from my stash and I can't remember whose it was :D

The flower cluster was cut from the green and white stripe paper. The little ' <3 this' is a die cut from my stash that was cut from white cardstock then I used Nuvo drops to fill in the heart. Had a HUGE accident on my desk while using it too. The lid popped of and there was red Nuvo stuff everywhere - how it missed my layout I don't know but I am glad it did.


I created a little cluster on this side of the photo for a little weight.


I also doodled around all the paper pieces to add a touch of whimsy.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and for taking the time to leave me a comment. They really make my day and I appreciate them.

Till next time - Happy Scrapping!





Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment